A person that works with concrete can also be referred to as “concrete finisher.” There is a difference however – a worker that does the end levelling and surface smoothing is a “Finisher” whereas the worker mixing the cement, pouring, pumping and guiding the concrete is the “concreter”.
Visit https://concretersauckland.net.nz

Share this story!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *